Saturday, December 8, 2012

On the fourteenth day of...

I was still feeling under the weather yesterday, and knowing that I had big plans the next day (today) that I did NOT want to cancel out on meant that all I wanted yesterday after work was home and sleep.  I decided that it would be a good time to rinse off and repeat one of my previous RAOK and dropped off more books at the library donation bin.

I must admit to feeling like I was cheating a little as I headed in and toward the donation bin.  But then I noticed two library patrons perusing the sales shelf stationed nearby, already with one or two books in hand each, and I was reminded of the importance of receiving donated books to help keep those sales shelves filled and enticing.  I left those books behind without another guilty thought and headed home with gratitude for my lighter spirit, and the warm bed waiting for me at the other end.

No comments:

Post a Comment