Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Friendly Beasts: The Post-2011 post

I had great ambitions to complete the full 31 days of blog posts about animal organizations, but sadly ended up very ill in early 2012. Just as I recovered myself, my mother passed unexpectedly.  Life certainly has a way of intruding on life sometimes, doesn't it?

While I did not have the chance to finish off this 2011 project, I'm looking forward to doing something special again this December (it'll be my third in a row!), using this traditional month of love and generosity as an opportunity to share both with my community.

This year will be focused on RAOK (Random Acts of Kindness), borrowing pages from both Erin McHugh (author of One Good Deed and the website/blog by the same name) and Misha Collins, co-founder of TheRandomAct.org.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment